- 22:49 @MacRaven: It was more important back when Spotlight sucked. Now, I use it out of habit. #
- 08:18 Rochester is still throwing up. Back to the vet later today. Hope there's a non-surgery option here. #
- 09:18 Back to the vet at 2:30. Talking with Sarah helped settle my mind. I'm still worried. #
- 16:42 Busy at work, busy with cat. He's okay; may need surgery, may not. #
- 18:35 Goddammit. He threw up again, even after all the medicine. Looks like somebody's getting surgery tomorrow. #
Recently, I've been at the center of a trend. That trend is complete strangers asking me "Are you ____?" A quick summary. For example: Are you…
-10,000 years, at minimum. Tomorrow is always better than today, especially when you can't fact-check.
When I was working at Tri-Mount, we had these camp trucks. They were army surplus, and while they could take a beating, they only sort of worked. And…