- 23:31 Wow. That was the most impressively pointless football game ever. #
- 09:35 You're writing a proc to manipulate a record in the DB. Do you identify this record by primary key, or by a random sampling of fields. #
- 14:18 Little boxes, in my code base, little boxes made of encapsulation, little boxes in my code base and they all look the same. #
- 14:36 I've noticed that I almost never post to LJ, and use Twitter instead. Of course, I'm twittering this. I made my LJ style less ugly. #
- 14:57 Oh, and for my LJ? Fuck the 800 pixel rule. The style I chose has a fixed width, and I like it wide, baby. #
Recently, I've been at the center of a trend. That trend is complete strangers asking me "Are you ____?" A quick summary. For example: Are you…
-10,000 years, at minimum. Tomorrow is always better than today, especially when you can't fact-check.
When I was working at Tri-Mount, we had these camp trucks. They were army surplus, and while they could take a beating, they only sort of worked. And…