Ten things I've done that you probably haven't.
1) Played a major role in getting the Boy Scouts banned from the 4H campground near Kingston
2) Been shot by a shotgun
3) With immature pranks, orchestrated a reign of terror that had kids calling into school sick out of fear for their lives (ahhh, High School)
4) Worked 60+ hour weeks while only getting paid for 20 of them- because it was fun (manycolored and a few other labbies get to claim this one)
5) Played "Purple Haze" on the violin- with and without distortion.
6) Left a 100% tip
7) Turned a church outing into a PG-13 rated make-out orgy
8) Watched the first season of "24" in less than 24 hours (there are a few others that can claim this one too- yay geekhouse)
9) Slept under a bed
10) Had a girlfriend move away without telling me.