- Minna arrives in 1:15
- Student I was supposed to waste my day with is a no-show
- Had a conversation with Tom, the new owner.
- Recieved a bit of back-patting for being awesome
- Got a nod of approval that my idea for selling our own homebrewed certs is a good idea
- Mentioned that at some point I'd be interested in doing a Master's. Was told, "We don't have an official tuition reimbursment program in place, but if you're interested in doing I'd like to help."
- Have my Firewheel and have been blowing time by blowing my coworkers away.
So yeah, pretty bad ass. I win at life, you all lose.