Apparently This is pretty bad stuff.
21 Things SIECUS Wants Your
Five Year Old To Know
In 1991, the Sex Information and Education Council of the United States (SIECUS) drafted National Guidelines for Sexuality Education. The following are quoted from their Level 1 (Ages 5-8) guidelines for early elementary children
1. Both girls and boys have body parts that feel good when touched.
Gasp! They do? If my child ever finds out, we're screwed
2. Boys and men have a penis scrotum and testicles.
3. Girls and women have a vulva, clitoris, vagina, uterus and ovaries.
Shit, they're teaching these kids biology now?
4.Sexual intercourse occurs when a man and a woman place the penis inside the vagina.
And where babies come from? My children will know that the stork fucking brings the beasts!
5. Some men and women are homosexual, which means they will be attracted to and fall in love with someone of the same gender.
No they don't. Homosexuality is a dirty myth and a sin.
6. Homosexuals are also known as gay men and lesbian women.
And those satan worshippers won't be gifted with names like "gay" or "lesbian". We'll call them tinder or kindling, thank you very much.
7. Some couples who love each other live together in the same home without getting married.
More satan worshippers!
8. Many gay men and lesbian women live in lifetime committed relationships, even though they may not be recognized as married.
No! They all go to satanist orgies and sacrifice children!
9. People can have children whether they are married or unmarried.
Billy, Susy, when people get married they're given a "baby" pill, and can then have babies if they kiss on the cheek in bed.
10. Everyone, including children has rights.
Everyone, except blacks, faggots, dykes, unmarried satanworshipping whores and children have rights. Well, children have the right to do and believe what their parents tell them. Rights are for god fearing christians.
11. Children sometimes have to do things they don’t want to do because their parents say no.
Sometimes everyone has to do things they don't want to.
12. If parents can’t help, one could ask a friend’s parent, teacher, clergy, or another trusted adult.
13. It feels good to touch parts of the body.
The body is sinful. We shouldn't even feed it, if it weren't for the fact that if we didn't, then the fags and dykes would inherit the earth. Till they all died out from not being able to reproduce.
14. Touching and rubbing one’s own genitals is called masturbation.
There they go with the words again!
15. Some boys and girls masturbate; others do not.
Nobody masturbates. Blindness.
16. Masturbation should be done in a private place.
Heh heh... unless you're in the right kind of public place.
17. Intercourse is a pleasurable activity for most adults.
SIN! Intercourse is something we have to suffer through to be "fruitful and multiply." SIN!
18. Both boys and girls may discover that their bodies feel good when touched.
What did I say about the body!
19. A woman faced with an unintended pregnancy can carry the pregnancy to term and raise the baby, or place the baby for adoption, or have an abortion to end the pregnancy.
DAMN BABYKILLERS! A woman faced with an uninteded pregnancy is a sinner, and should burn. And we should bomb the clinics.
20. HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases are usually acquired by teenagers and adults during sexual behavior or intravenous drug use with an infected person.
Good christians don't get STDs.
21. Some families go to a church, mosque, or synagogue to worship; some families do not.
Don't even get me started on those ragheads!
Source: 1991. Guidelines for Comprehensive Sexuality Education: Kindergarten-12th Grade, New York: SIECUS.