No, it's not much TMI, just that today, Cate and I were doing all sorts of novel things with each other, and for the first time, I felt the orgasm she was having. I think she pulled something with all that writhing, but let it be said, it has been a good day so far.
Now, on manners. It has been brought to my attention that some people lack manners, or to be more blunt, are terribly uncooth doxies lacking in breeding and social graces. But I won't name names.
At any rate, I've decided to put together a primer on courtesy so that everyone can get a good understand of how to behave in public gatherings.
Scenario: you feel, for some reason, that someone has slighted you, even though you have had almost no contact with them in months, so the only slight they could possibly make is having graduated from college and going out and getting a job and therefore not having the luxury of time.
- Don't tell two of their closest friends to not bring them to the next SCA event
- Don't make it a point to roll your eyes and huff in a theatrical manner every time you see them.
- Don't do so right to their faces during a dance.
- Don't reverse your palm to them during said dance
- Tell people what your fucking problem is.
That said, I think we could all learn from this short primer. All of us.