- 11:33 I'm really hating TSQL on #SqlServer. You can write a proc that returns a result set, but not open it in a cursor! You need a temp table. #
- 12:51 Random musings on UI design: bit.ly/1vBQ4R BE CONSISTENT for chrissakes. #
- 13:50 I finished the bulk of the TSQL work I've been griping about for days. Not DONE done, but getting there. #
- 14:04 Testing a minor fix to my #ubiquity plugin. Turns out, #twitter supports 160 chars, but #identica only supports 140. #
- 14:05 Here's my latest #ubiquity command for #identica : pastie.org/262757 #
Recently, I've been at the center of a trend. That trend is complete strangers asking me "Are you ____?" A quick summary. For example: Are you…
-10,000 years, at minimum. Tomorrow is always better than today, especially when you can't fact-check.
When I was working at Tri-Mount, we had these camp trucks. They were army surplus, and while they could take a beating, they only sort of worked. And…